Skip To Content

Kids Eat Free Summer Food Service Program



Welcome to Jeffco Food & Nutrition Services Summer Food Service Program: Kids Eat Free! 

Kids Eat Free Logo

About our 2020 Summer Meals Program:

Open to all kids 18 years or younger. 
2 Breakfast and 2 Lunches per child through August 14, 2020

Meals served Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:30 a.m. till 1:00 p.m.

**Please do not come if you are sick**

Serving locations as follows:

Alameda Jr. Sr. High School

Bear Creek High School

Conifer High School

Dunstan Middle

Golden High 

Jefferson Jr. Sr. High

Lakewood High

Pomona High

Summit Ridge Middle

Wayne Carle Middle

Wheat Ridge High

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.