Our school buildings are more than just places of education, they are centers of the community. Schools are used as voting locations, meeting places, and recreational centers. Our buildings and athletic fields are available for community use, as well.
- Print a copy of the Building and Facility Use Request Form.pdf or Building and Facility Use Request Form.doc and the Building Use Designee Checklist. Print one for each facility you wish to use. To download Building and Facility Use Request Form.doc as a writable document, please go to File, Download as and select Microsoft Word.
- Completed forms must then be submitted to the requested facility for approval and scheduling.
- The District's General Accounting office will send the applicant a contract, which does require insurance information and a signature. The applicant has five business days to return the contract to General Accounting.
- After receiving a contract, General Accounting will send the applicant a permit for each site.
- All facility users and/or their representative must have their copy of the approved permit with them when occupying the facility.
- If the facility will not be used for any of the approved times, notify the school and General Accounting 24 hours in advance.
Rates will be finalized based on final budget approval.
Fees will be assessed for use of school facilities and equipment in accordance with District Policy KF.
Invoices will be mailed to the address listed on the application.
Special Events and Fire Safety
Please read the fire compliance requirements provided by Risk Management.
This document is not inclusive of all safety requirements incumbent on the Building User, please consult with the school, the Risk Management Department, or the Fire Department if you have any additional concerns.
Liability insurance may be required for events held in Jeffco Public Schools. Private event insurance can be obtained through the Tenant Users Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) offered by Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services. For additional information, call 800-333-3231.
Building Use Technician