Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2015)
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior years)
- Quarterly Financial Statements (current and prior years)
- Salary Schedules (current and prior years)
- Accounts Payable Check Registers (Searchable Database - current and prior years)
- Credit, Debit, and Purchase Card Statements (Searchable Database - current and prior years)
- Investment Performance Reports (current and prior years)
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Jeffco Public School is committed to providing a clear view of how tax dollars are spent and how we operate. While we have provided financial information online for years, consolidating it on this Web page is the first step toward even greater financial transparency.
We invite you to use the Payment Review Searchable Database linked above to review district expenditures, and review the reports listed above to see our financial performance.
As you review this information, we feel it is important to remember that Jeffco is the largest school district in Colorado, with more than 14,000 full and part-time employees. The district’s total appropriated budget for fiscal year for 2014 is $958,792,300.
Chief Financial Officer
Office of Chief Financial Officer
Where the Money Comes From
Where the Money Goes